Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comic Packs: Clone Trooper Lieutenant & Clone Trooper


When their Republic Gunship crashes near a dangerous gun emplacement, the clones launch an attack to capture the promontory on which the gun is anchored. although the odds are against them, the troopers don't hesitate to take on the deadly challenge.

And here we have a Clone Trooper Lieutenant and a Clone Trooper from the 212th attack battalion:

Overview
(Clone Trooper Lieutenant)





Head Sculpt
(Clone Trooper Lieutenant)

Weapon & Accessories (Clone Trooper Lieutenant)
The set is missing an antenna on the clone trooper.

Verdict:
As vivid collectors, you would know that this figures are basically repaints, being troopers they are most welcome!

The only new thing that comes with this comic pack is the DC-15 with the attachable grappling hook.

If your interested in growing your 212th battalion, then do add this to your collection!

Ratings:

Figures: 5/10

ToyShop: : E-Bay: Unlimited8899 (seller sells them carded or lose)

E-Bay Seller Store:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/unlimited8899__W0QQ_armrsZ

More Pictures I Have! - Click to enlarge -







For Questions Please email me at starwarsilike13@yahoo.com or dennisfwc@gmail.com or leave a comment by clicking on the word “comment” below.

For the latest updates and upcoming reviews follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/starwarsilike

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, a great comic pack, I want one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. But I'm growing my OT figures rite now...especially my snowtroopers to prep up for the upcoming AT-AT.....heheh. I think I'll pass on them clonies for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I really like this figures cause of the 212th battalion paint job, think that they really have a very nice color scheme.

    However, i would pick Snowtroopers over this anytime!=P

    Anyway when is the AT-AT coming out?

    ReplyDelete