Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TOYSHOPILIKE!: GRAFFITI TOYS

Hi Guys,

Toys shops are plentiful in Malaysia! However the one's which sells “Starwars” toys/collectables, are only a handful!

There as a collector I am constantly looking for toy shops which offers me everything I need at one location!

Therefore to start off my new segment of TOYSHOPILIKE! Here is that one shop (GRAFFITI TOYS) which I felt has just about everything! From your 3inchs figures, vehicles, 12 inch’s and etc…

Well here are my findings from my visits:

Likes:

- Very Friendly customer service from both brothers. (compare to other toy venders in Bukit Bintang Area)

- By Far has the LARGEST collection of Starwars toys/collectables in the KL area, even Toy R Us has to take a step back (seriously, I not Chui Sui! see the pictures), as they even have toys/collectables from older waves.

- Good follow up in-terms of pre-orders and product replacement like my AT-TE Legs.

Dislike:

- PRICING is downside of Graffiti toys for me, but like I said the toys/collectables can’t be found anywhere else. So if you really really one it, then I guess we have to pay for it! Eh !

Rating:

Overall Rating: 8/10

Customer Service: 7/10

Products availability: 8/10


Contact Details:

Toyshops Name: Graffiti Toys

Address: Lot 05-92 Graffiti Street, Berjaya Time Square, 58000 KL

Contact: JEE 012-392-5533/ JEEK 012-236-2272

Email: graffititoys@gmail.com



Here's my Psycho friend, hold the red box! That red box BTW is a freaking RM800! PG GUNDAM !




















































Guys Please Note that I am not paid to do reviews on this toyshop, its done on my own free will, therefore please share your comments below

6 comments:

  1. how much around d MG Shin Musha Gundam MK-II ?? do there have it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is star wars the clone wars figures in graffiti toys ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is star wars the clone wars figures in graffiti toys ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you people have a fb fan web page? I regarded for one
    on twitter however could not uncover one, I would love to turn
    out to be a fan!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: having trouble Getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete