Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ahhh...50 Post I have!


Ahhh...50 Post I have! What a great one month it has been and already I am at my 50th Post. So guys please continue to visit and support my blog!


If you any enquires, question or product you want me to review please drop me an email at:
Starwarsilike13@yahoo.com or dennisfwc@gmail.com

Another Great Big shout out of Thanks for those who have been supporting from the following countries:


Top 5 countries that visit Starwars I LIKE:
1)Malaysia
2)United States
3)Australia
4)Canada
5)United Kingdom

*Map from Google Analytics*


Thanks to Mr. V & Ben with the help to the following 2 creatives:


Mr.V


The Man who only wants to be know as Mr V





ME & Ben Working on the Earth Hour Logo, it turn out great!




If you like what you see on Starwars I Like, join as a follower or subscribe to the RSS feed, againn thank you for supporting.


No comments:

Post a Comment