Thursday, August 13, 2009

Collectors I Like: Cho Woong

Great Intel by See Yin!

As he send me the link of Cho Woong Blog site, his Korean i think, judging from the writing.

Here's a post whereby it features his AWESOME SW Collection and the way he displays it, is truly breathless...










For more pictures, here's a link to his Website:
http://blog.naver.com/woong0731/60068323022


Thanks See Yin, again for your the link!


IT Would be GREAT if you can contribute to this segment by sending me your collection pictures or video's at:
starwarsilike13@yahoo.com or dennisfwc@gmail.com


Keep Collecting & May The Force Be With You!

3 comments:

  1. My sis advised me about your web site and how great it is.
    She’s right, I am actually impressed with
    the writing and slick design. It seems to
    me you’re simply scratching the floor by
    way of what you'll be able to accomplish, but you’re off to an incredible begin!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - tips to get pregnant

    ReplyDelete