It was designed to function as a bodyguard, or home security system for the wealthy, but was usually used for more sinister purposes, which mainly are Assassin.
And here we have Ziro The Hutt, very own IG-86 Assassin Droid, as seen in The Clone Wars Movie.
Its Truly a Great Repaint of the IG-86 Assassin Droid (CW 18), and here's a look at the figure:
Points Of Interest:
1) IG - 86's has one of the Best Articulation, compared to all the other droids.SUPER ARTICULATED!
Some poses to show its articulation
2) Nice Deatailing on the Head Sculpt, however dont know why the red dots aren't light up be low the eyes:
3) Awesome Awesome Awesome Paint Job & Scheme, plus a nice steel weathering on most of its body parts, which is similar with the Magna Guard Paint job.
4) Comes with a Removable backpack that nicely holds his Droid Blasters!
Weapons & Accessories:
1) 1 X Droid Blaster (add my own for the Pictures)
2) 1 X Removable Backpacks (as seen below)
Closer Look: Head Sculpt
Overview Of The Figure:
You have read what i like above in "Points Of Interest" and the one problem, which i found with this figure is that it has a small foot base and flimsy legs which makes standing or posing a real problem, it keeps falling over, however this can be easily solve with base stand or double sided tape.
With that aside whats there not to like about this Figure? it has a Awesome Paint Scheme backed by Great Articulation! what else could we ask for in a figure, no?
Well i will let me pictures, do the explanation and i hope it shows you with Great Articulation comes Great Poses!
Figure: 9/10 (minus point on small foot base)
ToyShop: : E-Bay: Unlimited8899 (seller sells them carded or lose)
E-Bay Seller Store:
More Pictures I Have! - Click to enlarge -
For Questions Please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment by clicking on the word “comment” below.
For the latest updates and upcoming reviews follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/starwarsilike
Keep visiting & May the Force be with you!