Friday, June 5, 2009

WHAT’S NEW ON STARWARSILIKE

Greetings!
Lately I been getting Mail from you guys & TRULY Thank You for the comments, means a lot to me.

Therefore to future improve STARWARS I LIKE! I will be adding two more sections to this blog on the Starwarsilike archives and they are:

COLLECTIONS I LIKE!
This will be a segment, whereby fans of SW can email their PICTURES/YOUTUBE VIDEO of their very own collection of the Emperor’s Finest Legions or their very own Galactic heroes.

I will post up your collections on my blog, however please provide the follow:

It must be ABOUT STARWARS!
A little About Yourself & how it all started
15 pictures max of your collection/Youtube video are also welcome.

BUY YOU MUST
If you have any figures/vehicles/collectables which you want to sell, please provide me with the following:

Price you want to sell at?
Contact details

Please see me your collections at:
starwarsilike13@yahoo.com
dennisfwc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment