Saturday, June 13, 2009

SL: New Facial Sculpt for ARC

The whole of last week was all about the clone wars!

Well here is something new from the Saga Legends, it’s an ARC trooper, I heard that this ARC Trooper comes with Clone Commando, however I have yet to receive that. Therefore here is look at the figure:

My Comments on this figure:

Likes
1)Comes with a New Gadget – Scanner/ Communicator
2)New Facial Sculpt
3)New Color Scheme

Dislikes
1)Still share the same body & articulation as the pervious Arc’s
2)The Westar-M15 blaster riffle comes in a really bad color scheme. (still prefer the blaster rifle of the SL Version)

Well let you guys, know when I get a more details on this figure, well here is a first look of the new ARC Trooper:










For my previous review on SL ARC click here:
http://starwarsilike.blogspot.com/2009/05/sl-arc-trooper.html



No comments:

Post a Comment