Admiral Yularen over see the entire Republic Fleet and coordinates strategic battle plans from his Flag Ship the "The Resolute", in the series he is in constant contact with Jedi General Obi-Wan & Anakin Skywalker.
Well I finally got this figure and thought it would make a nice addition to my Clone Wars Sleeves of both open & carded.
However upon receiving it, i was well...see below:
- very detail facial sculpt.
- detail of uniform rather spot on with comparison to the CW series ver, his Admiral badge is made sticking out of his chest, thus creating a nice 3D look & feel when view from the side.
- like the hologram projecting Table & hologram Obi- wan (for such a small figure, it is very detailed)
- Coloring a little light compared to the CW Series Ver. ( as pictures shown above)
- very limited articulation, as seen below.
- unstable foot base, thus making this figure very hard to pose or to put on display, or would i say its a "challenge" to make him stand properly.
- too Slander a body frame for a Male Figure.
- Working Holster Constantly Fall Out. (for mine that is)
I would say....Collectors would buy him for what the figure represents, which is the CW Character Admiral Yularen, nothing more.....
Cause as a figure it has really limited articulation and getting it STAND can be a "Challenge", plus i wouldn't think that Hasbro will be releasing a more articulated version.
As Yularen, so far has very little shown time in the series. Maybe Session 2 of the CW, we will see him more in action?
One thing which is worth the mention is the "hologram projecting Table", which looks really Great!
Pity i can shoot it, cause i only managed to get one carded version of E-Bay and the figure in the photo's is loose and doesn't w come with the table.
Toy Shop: E-Bay
Weapons & Accessories:
1) Working Holster (removable)
2) 1X Blaster Pistol
3) 1X hologram projecting Table
4) 1 X Obi-Wan Kenobi hologram image.
A Closer Look at the Detailing:
Closer Look at the Facial & head Sculpt:
For Questions Please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment by clicking on the word “comment” below.
For he latest updates and upcoming reviews follow me on twitter at: http://twitter.com/starwarsilike
Keep visiting & May the Force be with you!